What's in this episode?
- Zed and Amy explore Valentine's Day (00:40)
- TT@H: Amy on digestive transit time (31:01)
- Alex out at the playground (32:24)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Gretchen Rubin's framework of the four tendencies (obliger, upholder, etc.).
- The coloring book isn't quite ready yet (so close!) but you can watch some of it being created here. We're in beta reader stage and are shooting for late April release. Stay tuned.
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).